„zeitenreise“ is a training for good(!) new work.
We bring together a group of like-minded people who set out together to re-learn how to work. Each person individually. And together as a team.
For a time of digitalization, complexity and constant change. But above all for their own personal development. And for better relationships at work.
For these changing times, in which so much new is already there, but the old is still valid and completely new futures have to be created.
We have developed a curriculum with a mixture of digital, agile and systemic knowledge combined with topics from collaboration and mindfulness. We believe that this combination of knowledge and skills is good and important in the digital age.
The whole package designed by the makers and the community of Les Enfants Terribles. Therefore, different from other trainings.
The start of the next open training is September 2020. It runs until June 2021.
- Altogether there are 5 modules of 3 days each.
- It is a mixture of presence modules, online support, practical projects and personal coaching.
- The training is based on our 5 ½ learning fields for good new work
- The target groups are executives, personnel managers, organizational developers, consultants and coaches.
- We work with seasoned experts and practitioners from our Les Enfants Terribles community.
- The venue is the wonderful Michelberger Hotel in Berlin
- For individual payers, students, NGOs and social enterprises we have reduced prices on request.
- Early bird*internal discount until 15.05.2020 !!!